expFederal is a wholly owned subsidiary company of exp U.S. Services, Inc. with the sole mission of providing U.S. Federal clients best-in-class services in the architecture, engineering, operations and maintenance, and mission critical support services domain. We have a solid 50-year history supporting U.S. Federal missions both across the country and around the globe including OCONUS war zone environs.
We pride ourselves on selectively taking on projects and mission support initiatives that require highly specialized expertise, innovative approaches, bold management solutions, and technology applications. Much of our success is predicated on our ability to seamlessly interject best commercial practices, innovations, and technologies to our government sector projects. Our history of establishing and maintaining long-term relationships is shown by our more than 90 percent federal client retention rate.
Our team delivers secure technical, engineering, and mission support services in a global environment.
We will fully leverage our exceptional intellectual capital to support our customers in challenging and mission critical domains, and undertake complex projects that require innovative, cost-effective solutions in all environments including those in austere and hazardous areas worldwide.
- Respect for People. We respect people, honor diversity and treat each other fairly. These are the cornerstones of our culture and the key to our ability to work successfully as a global team. We are courteous, considerate and principled – not just to some people sometimes, but to everyone — all the time.
- Unquestioned Integrity. We operate with the highest standards of honesty and responsibility – as individuals and as a corporation. We’re people who meet routine, everyday obligations with honesty. We live and work by this ethical code — we say what we mean and we do what we say.
- Safety. We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our employees and protection of our assets and the environment. Our goal is zero work-related injuries.
•Innovative, Creative Spirit. We lead with an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and deliver a high level of performance while always seeking creative solutions. We approach our work with agility and flexibility, anticipating change and responding with effective solutions.
- Excellent Customer Service. We listen and respond to the changing needs of our customers, the industry and the environment, and draw upon lessons learned from our experiences around the world.
- Impeccable Quality. We recognize that quality is fundamental in all of our operations — it is everyone’s responsibility. We have established procedures, assessments and continuous improvement processes in place to ensure the quality of our work.
- Sustainability. We understand the impact of our work on the environment and that sustainability is a part of everything we do. We work with customers to provide responsible, efficient, healthy, and effective project solutions to reduce our overall environmental impact.
module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.